One of the cool things about winning the Heisman is the winner gets to appear on "The Late Show with David Letterman" and deliver his very own Top Ten list. On Tuesday night Reggie Bush did just that. So for those who missed it, I give you the Top Ten list from The Late Show.
Top Ten Perks Of Winning The Heisman Trophy
10. "Trophy can be used as ID at airports"
9. "Now when coach gives me pointers, I can say, 'And how many Heismans have you won?'"
8. "Lifetime supply of pigskin"
7. "Microchip in the trophy gets me through E-Z Pass"
6. "The trophy holds 10,000 songs"
5. "Now maybe someone on the team'll get a date besides pretty boy Matt Leinhart"
4. "Steinbrenner's trying to get me to sign with the Yankees"
3. "I now have the world's most valuable paperweight"
2. "Secret code for 'Madden NFL 2006' video game that lets me see John Madden naked"
1. "You're the only Bush with an approval rating over 40%"
My favorites are #5 and #9. Share your favorite one or add your perk to the list.
We'd love to hear your comments and/or opinions. If you submit them here, other visitors can read them, rate them and comment on them. An e-mail address is not required.
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
From Top Ten Perks of Winning the Heisman Trophy to College Football Archives | Sports Blog | NFL Archives | MLB Archives | NBA Archives | NCAA Basketball Archives | Soccer Archives | Olympics Archives | Stupid Athletes Archives | Other Archives |
[?] Subscribe To|
We are always very interested in reader comments about the site -- especially ideas about how to improve it.