While dreaming of what I would buy…
- The Hater Nation wrote about the many faces of Jon Gruden while playing blackjack. If you've ever played, you'll feel Gruden's pain.
- Sounds like this woman was taking "the clear" and "the cream". Seriously when has it even been a good idea to wrestle a bear. It's like wanting to driving 100mph on an icy bridge.
- The Sports Blah enjoyed the dunk contest as much as I did. He has links to highlights of the contest and the whole contest. If you watch Nate Robinson's fourteen attempt dunk again, then you're probably the same person that can stand fingernails on a chalkboard.
- Michael Huff, the best safety in this years draft, has a big dream when he gets his signs his contract with many zeros in it. He wants to buy an IHOP. He wants his pancakes whenever he wants and free every time.
- Ian, from Sweaty Men Endeavors, admits he watched the women's short program on Tuesday. He's worry about his man-cred. Don't worry Ian, I watched Johnny Weir skate and I didn't go on a shoe shopping spree. Still wear one pair of shoes that are six years old.
If you think that's bad I know grown men who are watching and enjoying American Idol 5, wagering on who might get voted off tonight and who will win. Grown men, watching American Idol for pleasure, and gambling on it. That's awesome. So maybe Ian next time put some money on figure skating. It restore some man-cred as you watch it.
We'd love to hear your comments and/or opinions. If you submit them here, other visitors can read them, rate them and comment on them. An e-mail address is not required.
From The Smoking Section to Other Archives | Sports Blog | NFL Archives | College Football Archives | MLB Archives | NBA Archives | NCAA Basketball Archives | Soccer Archives | Olympics Archives | Stupid Athletes Archives |
[?] Subscribe To|
We are always very interested in reader comments about the site -- especially ideas about how to improve it.